Mumbai Institute of Metallurgy
Quality & Management was incorporated in the year 1993 at Dombivli -East (Mumbai, Maharashtra). The company is headed by the CEO, Dr. S Ramanathan (PhD in Metallurgy) and has a list of satisfied customers who availed services ranging from consultancy, Failure analysis and audits.
Excellence in Services to organizations in the fields of Industrial Training, Metallurgical process improvements, Management Systems implementations and Audits to retain respectable name in the market.
Our Quality Policy
We are committed towards providing excellent Quality Services to our customers so that they would in turn derive maximum benefits from our services. We shall put forth all efforts to constantly upgrade our skills and working methods to continue to remain as top class service provider.
With the experience of nearly two and half decades in the field, we have been able to break new grounds in the industry. Our growing experience has helped us in identifying the objective of our valued clients and we offer our services like metallurgical consulting, energy conservation management, quality management services keeping the same in the mind.
Our organization has established itself as a seminal entity in the field of Process Audits for steel manufacturing. Besides, we are conferred with the life membership of Magnetic Society of India as well as NDT society. In addition to this, we are also empanelled auditor in many certification bodies viz. Intertek (India) & TUV Rheinland (India).
Our Areas Of Services
Areas where we have expertise are :
- Consultancy services in Metallurgy field
- Material selection for specific applicatioons
- Remaining Life assessment of plant and Machinery
- Failure Analysis
- Energy Management audits and Energy Saving guidance
- Process Audit and Management system (ISO) Audits
- Certificate courses to personnel for knowledge, skills & competency enhancement
- In house Training for organizations and training at Institute premises
- Training in Metallurgy Topics
- Training in ISO Management system topics
- Health and Safety training and certification course
- Training in core tools such as Statistical Techniques, FMEA /Risk Analysis for management system implementation
- Internal auditor/ Lead Auditor training in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001 & ISO TS 16949
- Management system implementation guidance to organizations